WHAT IS HOMECARE?
Home care provides the extra support you need to keep you where you want to be – at home. Home care services can provide a helping hand with household chores, personal care, or a companionship visit. All of our home care services are tailored around your needs and it is a great way to stay at home instead of going to a residential care home.
Our home care services are not just here to support you at home, but to support you to continue living your life, the way you want to. We’re able to take you to doctors appointments, to the shops, to meet up with your friends and family, to support you to live an independent life.
Our home care services allow you, and your family, the peace of mind needed to keep you in your home.
Our dedicated team of home care assistants are fully trained to:
- Helping you start the day; getting up, washed, dressed and having a good breakfast
- Support with medication; remind and assist you in taking medicines, as well as collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Mealtime; prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Household; help with your laundry or ironing and keep your home clean and tidy
- Personal care; a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
GET IN TOUCH TODAY